Sore boobs straight after ovulation is a sign of not pregnant

Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want2be3

Threads: 5

Dec 4th 2019, 01:44 PM
Hello! Just seen the forum on Facebook, a little quiet but I will ask anyway Blush

I have read on on other websites women reporting that for them getting breast pain immediately after ovulation meant NOT PREGNANT.

I get sore boobs and I am not pregnant still yet I see so many women talk about their pregnancy signs being sore boobs. So for those who have been pregnant can you share your experience when you got sore boobs and were you or were you not pregnant?

Despite my experience every time my boobs are sore I get excited and keep hoping more and more 'these are MY sore boobs, THOSE ones' and they never are Sad
Belle
Administrator

Threads: 56

Dec 11th 2019, 09:11 AM
Its so frustrating <3 I think at the beginning while it can be a pregnancy symptom we just have to remember it can also be caused by your monthly cycle.

I have heard people talk about no breast pain means not pregnant and think it can be different for everyone or what we do and don't notice even when we are TTC.

Breast pain responds to hormones estrogen and progesterone, these hormone levels change during our menstrual cycle, pregnancy and menopause. Breasts can feel bigger when not pregnant because the Estrogen causes the breast ducts to enlarge and the progesterone production causes the milk glands to swell.

TestingĀ  Angel